Tidy up your Teach Computing account profile
04 July 2022
With the end of this term in sight, now is a good time to update your Teach Computing account profile ready for September. We’ve pulled together some top tips to get you started.
Log in to your account
- click on ‘Log in’ in the top right-hand corner of the Teach Computing website (if you have forgotten your password click the link to reset it)
- once you have signed in, click ‘Edit profile’ in the top right-hand corner of the website
Here are some things to check
- check your primary email address and amend it if you have changed schools for example
- ensure the age range you teach/are interested in is correct
- if you want to receive the latest information about resources, CPD activities and news via email, ensure you are subscribed to the newsletter. This lets us know how we can keep you up-to-date with the latest support and will improve your user experience with the NCCE
- check this is correct and that you’ve noted any requirements or adjustments
- check your organisation type, role and establishment name is correct, editing if it has changed. This information is key for course fee information and bursary funding
- Decide whether to share information on your public profile
And finally, don’t forget to click ‘Save’ to update any account details!