Join us for 12 Days of Computing!
24 November 2023
Step into the magic of the festive season with the 12 Days of Computing, launching just next week!
What's in store?
From December 1, we are excited to be showcasing brand-new festive themed resources, exciting upcoming CPD, and (most importantly) a range of prizes for you to get your hands on!
- Festive themed resources: From using your micro:bits to code lights on a red-nosed reindeer, to using Scratch to fun, festive images, we will be sharing a number of joyful resources to help you bring the holiday spirit to your classroom this December.
- Exciting CPD opportunities: Give yourself the gift of professional growth this Christmas with new and exciting CPD, and get ahead of making your new year merry and bright! We're especially excited to share some of our new and exclusive residentials that we have planned for 2024...
- Prize galore: Throughout the 12 days, we'll be hosting a number of giveaways featuring a variety of exciting prizes for you and your students but we won't spoil the surprises just yet, so stay tuned on our social media for the big reveals!
How can you join in?
- Mark you calendar: Set a reminder for December 1 and don't forget to turn on your notifications for our posts! With fantastic prizes to be won, you will not want to miss out...
- Engage and share: Whether it's sharing our festive resources and learning with your students and fellow teachers, or sharing your professional development successes with us, we want to see how you are getting into the holiday spirit! Your participation could even earn you a spot in a number of very special prize draws, so keep your eyes peeled for more information...
- Spread the word: We're excited to celebrate all of your hard work this term with you this 12 Days of Computing, so share the news with your colleagues, teaching communities, and friends and let's make this December one to remember!
The countdown is now on, so get ready to unwrap the wonders of computing. We can't wait to see how you get involved!
Follow us on X and Facebook @WeAreComputing