KS3 Using media - gaining support for a cause
Do you want to change the world? Here’s a good place to start. In this unit, you will develop a deeper understanding of information technology and digital literacy by using your skills across the unit to create a blog post about a real world cause that you are passionate about and would like to gain support for.
Support is available
Join our group live chat to gain support with this topic, available each weekday between 10 & 11am.
- To download any worksheet or resource from this unit, select "Save a copy" on the top right hand side of each document
- Lesson 1 – Features of a word processor (Starting 8th June)
- Lesson 2 – Licensing appropriate images (Starting 15th June)
- Lesson 3 – The credibility of sources (Starting 22nd June)
- Lesson 4 – Research and plan your blog (Starting 29th June)
- Lesson 5 – Promoting your cause (Starting 6th July)
- Lesson 6 – Project completion (Starting 13th July)